Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Get Sign Up Form' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Saturday, February 20, 2021 to Saturday, February 27, 2021
Payment In Full In Advance Only
For pricing and additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|| 7 night package includes
- Roundtrip airfare from sponsoring club's city to Montrose
- Ground transfers between Montrose & Telluride
- Lodging - sponsor clubs have numerous options on lodging. Most are ski-in, ski-out, All have hot tubs.
- Lift tickets, 5 of 7 days. Non-skiers receive $25 restaurant voucher in lieu of lift ticket
- Activities included for all clubs include
- Sunday evening welcome reception
- mountain picnic on Tuesday at the Gorrono Ranch
- an apes ski party on Wednesday
- farewell party on Thursday.
Telluride offers free, convenient and continuous transportation in town.
Non-ski activities available such as, cross county skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, historic walking tours, museums, snow biking, spas and shopping
Clubs interested in sending a group should contact Jim Luken, North American Trip Director for pricing and contracts.
Individuals who wish to go on this trip can contact Jim Luken for a list of sponsoring clubs. Members of any OVSC Club have reciprocals benefits that allow them to go on trips with any participating club without having to pay a second membership.